We believe video is one of the most powerful ways to engage online audiences and deliver key messages consistently and universally. To help companies harness this power, we have developed our platform and production capabilities to produce compelling online content, for consumption either live or on demand.
BRR Media has over 10 years experience producing live streamed and on-demand broadcasts carrying investor relations news. In the past 12 months, we have delivered over 10,000 IR webcasts from leading stock market quoted companies worldwide.
At BRR Media, we are passionate about partnering with our clients to create and deliver world class investor relations content that engages their external and internal stakeholders.
We excel in offering clients’ end-to-end solutions, from concept through production to distribution. We take that extra step by syndicating content to key websites to ensure that your message reaches qualified audiences.
Our unique approach comprises the following elements
- Our IR digital communications toolbox has been developed over the past 10 years;
- The strong relationships built with relevant publishing partners where investor relations content is syndicated and viewed; and
- not least, a committed, skilful team that delivers bespoke engaging content solutions.
Would you like to become part of our team?
Exciting opportunity in streaming production with outstanding long-term career prospects. Extensive client contact with CEOs, Directors and Senior Management.
BRR Media is a market leader in online broadcasting for listed companies and professional services firms. We have a very wide range of clients who operate in fields such as mining, energy, clean tech, healthcare, telecommunications, biotechnology, IT and financial services.
BRR Media has grown rapidly since its Australian launch in 2006, followed by the UK launch in 2012, by establishing strong partnerships with some of the best known and respected publishers and financial websites in the UK.
Due to growing market opportunities we are looking for a Production Executive in London to assist our team in delivering live and pre-recorded webcasting services, covering projects such as investor briefings, conferences and interviews.
You will be joining a young, dynamic and constantly growing digital media company. Part of a growing team looking to expand their client base, BRR Media is based in the vibrant Shoreditch. The role will suit a highly motivated person who possesses excellent communication skills, attention to detail and a high level of professionalism. For the right candidate there is huge scope for growth and career evolution within this business and the opportunity to share in the rewards of our success.
- Work with the existing video team in all aspects of each project
- Create engaging content for audiences
- Extensive client contact throughout production
- Continual development and technical innovation of our multimedia offering, especially for live productions and our online portal
- Social media engagement of our audience
- Minimum 3 years work experience
- In-depth knowledge and use of HD cameras and DSLRs
- Well versed in all aspects of the production process including lighting, shooting, editing
- Competent Photoshop user
- Experience in live webcasting advantageous
- Experience or interest in social media would be advantageous
- Attention to detail and impeccable writing skills
- Background or degree in media or film
To apply for this position please ring Scott or Vanessa on 020 3435 7010 for an initial conversation or drop off your CV at our offices at 11a Curtain Road, London EC2A 3LT. We only accept direct applications for this role, no recruitment agencies please.
The deadline for applications is 16th September.
To be the chosen technology partner for organisations seeking to engage their stakeholders through online communications.
BRR Media aspires to be recognised as a world-class leader in stakeholder communication.
we are hiring
We’re a fast-growing and dynamic company.
Technology-led with a strong customer service focus.
If you have an interest in multimedia communications and believe you have the right skills, experience and attitude, then get in touch, we’d love to hear from you.